3.20.2009

first day of spring(snow).....werid day....(funny)

YOOOOO.
the funnest thing thing happened today...
me and my sister are walkin home from the orthodontist right??
so b4....like whe we were leaving the house... i saw this dude in the chicken place right??
i saw him looking at me but i was like ...w.e...its not phasing me ya kno??
so anyways...
he was staring HARD BODY.
...but yea so we go...
and we come back...
and idk but there's another dude...or maybe it was the same one..
but yea so i knneew he was gonna say somethin so i was like ....ugh...tryna not pay no attention
do u just hate that???
when its made dudes and u see them coming ur way or u got to pass them by and u kno in ya gut they bout to say somethin maaad stupid...
lmao

anywho
so do u know what he said!


boy:yo...u are so pretty.
me:(not paying no mind ...talkin to my sister.)
boy:yo pay attention to me
me: thank u.(smile/laughing )
boy:yo pllllllleaaaassse talk to me...


LMAO
. then my sister grabs me and pulls me (mind u this is my younger sister) and runs to the house...talkin bout did he see us ...omg im scared he was like 20!!!


(mind u ...he was like 16......)

ha.ha.ha


that's a knee slapper..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home