3.10.2009

a lil bit a ceecee fresh-ness.

let me just start off by saying
hola. my home-e-toes
(thats homies in splanglish)
me b gyasi...
ummm...i didnt really knoooow we had a crew....lol...so ill just play along..
(throw my imaginary gang signs up).......
...............

scratch that....

mmmm.

school....
we got to a lil school called HELL.
nah.nah...
its prospect heights.

i mean on a school perspective its iight.
we sing.
we dance.
we steal from banks.
.....ok maybe not the first 2 but definitely the last....lmao
ok.....ok..
on a girl perspective it HORABLE.
all the studs
i like lite skin boys....puerto ricans.....mutts....like me...( i call them butter biquets)
no disrespect to all the others...they smexi cola too!

so all the fine-wine is up stairs in the upper schools.....(grrr)
i wish we could go up there and rape them....
lmao..
ok..ha.ha.ha.


no .....really..
..lmao nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home