9.23.2009

Boys make interesting Blogs (not that we need them for an interesting blog)


Oh em Gee! okay so ONCE AGAIN... its me Bria........


SO! i actually have an exciting story to tell. I was on my way home from another popular day from school in the train station when i spot this boy who has the same eye glass frames as me. So obviously i got excited and went to get a closer look when it just so happened to be (drum roll please) DYMEZ 513 aka Donovan. He has a whole bunch of amazing youtube vids that are hilarious and he's cute lol. so ye. I did the retarded reaction i always do when i see a "celeb" and stayed quiet but kept looking. loll so ye...He rode the same train as me and being the punk i am i never spoke (:/ smh) to tell him how LG&&FF loves his vids and extra dumb stuff. He got off like 3 stops before me so for the rest of the ride I daydreamed about how absolutely amazing it would be to do a video collabo with =X tv and LG&&FF but was distracted by this OD* loud "rapper" who sounded terrible: and i quote "Yea. Homeboy is nice. He eat his food in the streets i call him home slice". (But who am I to judge?).. SO brand new video. WE THE JERKERS had to battle for our respect against the kids who get lite in our school. Check this out.

SO thats all. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home